Plastic, dispensable shopping bags are rampant in the markets across the world. They are a major reason behind extinction of marine species. Let’s look at some reasons for not dropping the idea of using plastic bags.
Shopping bags are all the rage! People take shopping bags everywhere they go. You can use it to carry groceries or to gift someone. You could personalize the bags that people take to shop and use them as advertising vehicles. The great thing about a shopping bag is that people often take it with them when they go out. This gives you the opportunity to market to new customers and increase brand awareness.
Custom Shopping Bag often has a shop or brand name printed on it. This serves as branding and advertising. You might find a simple thank you or welcome message printed on them.
Let us take one example. Nowadays, many international brands have their Stores open in malls. They usually print their brand’s logo on the shopping bags. Then, when they go out with that bag, a passerby will notice it and take note of your brand’s bag.
8 Reasons to Buy Reusable Grocery Shopping Bags
- Up to 1 million flying creatures, 100,000 turtles and numerous other marine creatures kick the bucket yearly from taking in plastic sacks. Creatures can mistake drifting bags for living animals. When they eat it, the plastic obstructs their digestive tract. The creatures normally starve to death. Species may suffocate after they swallow plastic bags.
- The expense of reusing plastic bags is moderately high and numerous recyclers won’t accept them. They are usually dumped into landfills .
- Paper bags create twofold the climatic waste as plastic bags, so they are not by any means a superior alternative for the earth.
- Discarded plastic bags have appeared as far away as the Arctic Circle and as far south as the Falkland Islands, the British Antarctic Survey reports.
- Plastic bags don’t generally stay in landfills because of their light weight. They frequently vacillate away and are stuck in trees and litter our coasts.
- Petroleum products are utilized to make plastic bags, which are nonrenewable assets.
- Plastic bags involve 10% of the junk that contaminates American coastlines.
- If you think paper bags are a superior alternative, you ought to rethink. The United States cuts down 14 million trees for each year to make the mash to create paper bags #.
8 Advantages of Reusable Grocery Shopping Bags
Regular plastic and paper bags obviously are not beneficial for the earth. Here are some benefits to carry groceries home in stylish personalized reusable bags.
- Cost effective. You can utilize your cloth shopping bags for quite a long time and never discard them. When they get filthy, it is easy to wash them and continue utilizing them.
- Reusable bags are solid and can be utilized for a long time worth of shopping trips.
- Shopping incentives. Numerous markets give discounts if you shop with reusable packs. Little savings can result in a great deal reserve funds after some time.
- Numerous customers realize that reusable bags hold their shape superior to plastic and can be stuffed quicker.
- Easy to carry. Carrying a reusable pack with an agreeable, material handle is a lot simpler on the hands. No more cuts staring you in the face from plastic pack handles.
- No torn bags. Reusable packs will never tear or part.
- Put your brand before your customers and prospects. If you are a business, you can put your logo and contact data on custom reusable shopping bags. This is a compelling promoting method since clients normally have these packs for a considerable length of time. The more reusable sacks you buy, the lower the cost per item. So it tends to be an exceptionally powerful promoting campaign from a cost viewpoint.
- Reusable Grocery Bags as Marketing Tools will help a company brand to look more attractive and promote its product.